Need assistance adding a current boost number

Highlighted
Groupie

Need assistance adding a current boost number

to an existing plan. My husband bought a boost phone last month and now that it's time to pay for the monthly service I would like to add him to the current plan we have.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need assistance adding a current boost number

Hey there, gwenaz! These are the steps to add a line for Existing Customers:
1.Determine whom you want to be a part of your Family and decide on a plan: $35 3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data, $50 Unlimited Gigs, OR $60 Unlimited Plus 
TIP: If the Primary is on $35/3 Gigs, all Secondary lines must also be on $35/3 Gigs. If the Primary is on $50/Unlimited Gigs or $60/Unlimited Plus, Secondary lines can be on EITHER $50/Unlimited Gigs or $60/Unlimited Plus. Secondary lines cannot be on the $35/3 Gigs plan. 
2.Make sure the Primary line is on his/her plan of choice and has enough funds in his/her account for all new family members that will be added.
3.If you are the Primary line, login to your account and select Create a Family. Enter each Secondary line's Boost Mobile phone number and click invite. A free text message will be sent to this person informing him/her of the invitation. He/she can then login to My Account and select Accept.

4.If the Primary line is on the $35/3 Gigs plan: After family members have accepted their invitations, they will need to change their existing plan to the same plan as the Primary line ($35/3 Gigs of 4G LTE Data). 

If the Primary line is on either the $50/Unlimited Gigs or $60/Unlimited Plus plan: After family members have accepted their invitations, they will need to change their existing plan to either the $50/Unlimited Gigs or $60/Unlimited Plus plans (NOTE: they do not need to all be on the same plan). 
If you have any issue, please send us a private message.