My text history shows my number for every text in or out..

Highlighted
Groupie

My text history shows my number for every text in or out..

In my usage history on my account it shows times for text messages and if they were incoming or outgoing but they all show as my phone number. Isthere any reason i cant see the other numbers I was texting with?
7 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: My text history shows my number for every text in or out..

It would be amaazing to get an answer to this problem. Several people have posed the same complaint and there is no response.

I'll be honest with you I've been with Boost about nine years never change my phone number made all my payments every month and I'm paying the same amount that people that are just now getting them are paying.. used to be there customer service was great now they got people answering the **bleep** phones that can hardly speak English I have a lot more complaints about these people so much I'm not even put it on but I'm fishing switch phone services and I just add another line so if you can steer away from boost

Shelleyjordan We do apologize. Please send us a private message if you need any assistance today.

- E.J.

Groupie

My number shows up for incoming texts

Phone calls show actual number calling me. Incoming Texts show only my phone number on "Service and Usage" history.

Does privacy of number only apply for texts? If so why?

Enthusiast

Re: My number shows up for incoming texts

Mine does too let me know if u find solution
Agent

Hey there, Kingwilliam! Transaction History doesn't display phone numbers for incoming text messages, in keeping with FCC privacy regulations.

Enthusiast

Why does it show some but not all....if that's the case I shouldn't see any