Low LTE signal on iPhone 5s

Highlighted
Accomplice

Low LTE signal on iPhone 5s

Hi, I am getting 2-3 bars with Boost Mobile LTE on my iPhone 5s in Nanuet, NY. The LTE signal only gets full whenever I go to Spring Valley, NY, the store location. I originally bought the phone with the service from my vacation in Symrna, Georgia (near Atlanta) where the signal was strong, but when I came back to my home, the signal is weaker than originally. I only get full signal with 3G speeds here. I have tried restarting the phone and updating the network itself through the Dialer. Airplane mode is off. I only get 2mbps with LTE when I should be getting about 5-12mbps. Please help! It’s been like this for about a year since I brought the phone back home from Georgia.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Low LTE signal on iPhone 5s

Hello @RALPHYG We'd like to take a closer look. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.