Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Keep getting "some system error" when trying to add to family plan

Highlighted

Keep getting "some system error" when trying to add to family plan

Hello,

I have seen this on here, but couldn't find a solution.

I've been trying to add a family member to my family plan, and I keep getting odd "some system error" messages. I can't figure this out! Can someone please

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Keep getting "some system error" when trying to add to family plan

I had that problem when trying to add GB of high speed data.i had to call to have the billing do it for me.
Highlighted

God morning RyanBC713:

You would have to activate the line you want to add first then link it to the primary line

So once you finish with the secondary go back to the primary and start family plan add the second number if you keep getting this error please call boost mobile so they can help you with no cost.

If you don't have there number is 1-866-402-7366

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

Have you been able to add to your family plan? I'm having the same problem and can't seem to get a human from boost to help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello!

We can help you through this channel. You just need to send us a private message with your phone number and pin to better assist you.

Highlighted

I'm having the same problem. I activated the phone for the second line. Then went to my account, I'm the primary, and entered the new number boost just gave me go invite him to join me for a family plan but I get the same "error' please help.
Highlighted

I posted on here regarding the same issues. Please look at my post below. Could you help me over messages?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same problem here, been trying for almost a month to add my husband. Then when I call they can't do it for some reason, last Friday when I called they changed his plan (to something) & gave him a 3 day (something...I can never understand them) and they would call me within 48 hours. No call, but he lost all his service! So, I call back and again...blahblah we can't and then some 3 day thing and wanted us to wait until Wednesday and then call back? No way! He needs his phone for work. We had support just put him back on his old plan and I think we'll just find another carrier. 
 I've emailed and never got a reply, I don't get why it's so hard for them to add him to my family plan?

I'm crabby as is because I lost money switching to family plan as I had just paid my bill a week before switching and was told I would get reinbursed and never was.

Highlighted

Hey Jcooley143! We can help you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number (separate each number with a period) and PIN in addition to all the phone numbers and PIN of the lines you will like to add to the plan.

Highlighted

Hello everyone 🙂

If you guys need help make sure to reply with private messages to the agents if you don't we can't help 

Keep in mind in order for us to help you, u must help yourself first so send private messages so we can know

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless