Thanks for the information. We've checked the coverage of the area and, fortunately, there are no outages over there. What kind of cellphone do you have?
Please, follow these steps to program your phone:
0. Turn the phone off and back on
1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
- Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
- Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. Check signal strength (3 bars, or 60% is recommended)
3. From the dial pad enter ##72786#
4. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically.
That should take about 3 minutes, and then calls and data services should work.
We totally understand your point. Even though it seems to be always the same, the ##72786# is performed for different purposes, or to refresh the connection and make effective some changes we perform on your account for provisioning reasons. So bear with us; through the troubleshooting we might have to ask you to program the phone couple of times while trying to fix the issue.
We need to have a look at your account. To better assist you in a secure channel, please send us a text message to 2781 from a Boost Mobile cellphone with your name, phone number and PIN Code.