Issues with Text Messages

Highlighted

Issues with Text Messages

Since I switched to the Galaxy 4, I have had constant issues receiving text messages. More often than not, I will not receive texts until the next day and then I will receive duplicates. I have tried updating my profile and PRL in the settings (under system update). I also take the battery out several times a day to do a soft reset on the phone. 

This isn't an issue with a particular contact, it happens to almost all of my contacts. I also receive texts stating “4504: message not found” from an unknown number several times a day.

I've had Boost for several years and this ongoing problem is the first problem I have had with the company. I hate to switch carriers, but I can't deal with this issue much longer. Please advise.

55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted

Hey! Thanks for letting us know about this!

I know how disappointing it feels to be a longtime and loyal customer while having an issue like this. I agree with you on the point that we need to resolve this as soon as possible.

Would you mind if I send you a private message so we can further work this out? What happens is that I would need you to allow me your mobile number, account's PIN and your full home address to investigate in-depth the cause of this issue and help you fix it.

I'll be looking forward to your reply back!

Highlighted
Groupie

I have a ZTE Max XL and I keep receiving the same text message over and over and over again. It is so annoying how do I fix it
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Ashbiegler86! Just send us a private message & we’ll get you taken care of.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send you a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

@Ashbiegler86. Please follow these steps below: Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile. Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.  Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've been having the same issue. Did they get this corrected?
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Ilewis1. What type of phone do you have?

Highlighted
Accomplice

The exact same.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! Do you have a Galaxy s4 or a ZTE Max XL? Also, does this happen with specific numbers or everyone that sends you a text?