I want to change my service to yours. can you check my numbers or is it possible?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: I want to change my service to yours. can you check my numbers or is it possible?

do you mean that you can not provide me a sim card for this device?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: I want to change my service to yours. can you check my numbers or is it possible?

Unfortunately, we are not able to ship I-SIM cards at this time.

Highlighted
Accomplice

when will it be possible?

Highlighted
Agent

We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Stay in touch with us here!

Highlighted
Accomplice

with which sim card your iPhones work? are they unlocked?

Highlighted
Agent

Our iPhones 8/8 Plus use the I-SIM, but we don't have that SIM card for BYOD. We don't sell unlocked device, but you can unlock it after the device last 12 months activated on your account.

Highlighted
Accomplice

can i take it on credit? as?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @glinjanskij. Unfortunately, the phone has to be purchased at its full price.

Highlighted
Accomplice

ok . thank you

Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome.