I am having issues accepting an invitation for the $50 monthly unlimited family plan

Highlighted
Groupie

I am having issues accepting an invitation for the $50 monthly unlimited family plan

Hello, I need some help. I am having issues accepting an invitation for the $50 monthly unlimited family plan. Every time I try, it gives me an error. It just says "Something went wrong, Please try again." Please help

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

Having same issue.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Let's see if I can't get some help in here for you @Hozuki_Robert? 🙂

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted

Hello @latyree1!

Sorry to see you're having the same issue as @patsyjones15, but I'll be happy to help you! Please send me a private message including your mobile number and PIN to take a look at your account and see what's wrong with it.

I'll be waiting for your answer!

- Robert.

Highlighted
Groupie

Robert, I see that you've helped quite
a few members here and hope there's a solution for latyree1 as well as the rest of us having this issue.
My wife has accepted the invite sent by me to no avail. It states she has 29 days till the invitation expires if that tells you anything, i.e: 24hrs has passed
Highlighted
Groupie

I have had the same problem for over a month!!! Please help!

Enthusiast

Robert,

I am having the same issue. I just switched to family plan today. I want to switch my spouse over to the family plan, but have system error. How do I send you a PM?

RB-1991 wrote:

Hello @latyree1!

Sorry to see you're having the same issue as @patsyjones15, but I'll be happy to help you! Please send me a private message including your mobile number and PIN to take a look at your account and see what's wrong with it.

I'll be waiting for your answer!

- Robert.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

I am having the same problem. My son's payment is due today. I paid the fee for him on my account and sent him a family plan invite which he's been trying to accept but he keeps getting an error message.. Why is this? We are both on the unlimited plan without any grace.period anything. I've even signed up for auto pay. What's the problem?
Highlighted

I'm having the same issue, and getting so frustrated I'm considering leaving this service after less than an hour on it.

Highlighted

@Conect11  Let’s get this straightened out. Please send us a PM so we can chat further.

- E.J.