I am having issues accepting an invitation for the $50 monthly unlimited family plan

Groupie

I am having issues accepting an invitation for the $50 monthly unlimited family plan

Hello, I need some help. I am having issues accepting an invitation for the $50 monthly unlimited family plan. Every time I try, it gives me an error. It just says "Something went wrong, Please try again." Please help

17 REPLIES 17
Groupie

I am also having the same difficulties. Can I please get some assistance?
Groupie

I am having the same problem. Please help.
Groupie

I am having the same problem. How do I send a pm?
Agent

Hi there, @Dianaking! Thank you for contacting us! !n order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profiles (they will be marked as such) and it will take you directly to their

profiles. On the right side of the page, you will see an option that says "Send this user a private message," by clicking on it, you will be able to contact us privately.

Enthusiast

I have the same problem! I'm trying to get my parents in a family plan and i get the same "Something went wrong" message. I hope you can help me.
Thanks!

Enthusiast

I have the same problem! I'm trying to get my parents' accounts together and I end up getting the same message! I hope you can help me. 
Thanks! 

Agent

Hi there! Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN of the primary line, and the phone number and PIN of line that you would like to add.