How to claim or order the free phones available to the 4 for $100 family plan

Groupie

How to claim or order the free phones available to the 4 for $100 family plan

How do I claim the free phones being offered for the 4 for $100 family plan? There is no guidance on how to setup the plan with these phone, and adding the phones to the shopping cart does not price them at $0. It just seems like i have to order new phones.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: How to claim or order the free phones available to the 4 for $100 family plan

how do i claim four free phones

Re: How to claim or order the free phones available to the 4 for $100 family plan

I am a customer of Metro PCS but I want to switch
Agent

Hello @walmonte1 @Sweetooth. This promotion is only available trough the store. We recommended you to visit your closer Boost Mobile store so you can take advantage of this promotions and they can provide more details. We hope this answers your questions. Let us know, if you've any other questions or concerns.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Groupie

What store? I called Best Buy and Walmart and they do not know anything about this plan. The only other stores listed are 7 elevens and I am positive they will not have information or phones either. Is this just bait and switch so that boost gets people to buy phones and tricks them into higher costing plans? Why would it not be on the website? The only thing I saw on the website was an advertisement showing a light switch and something like make the switch then there was a button on he bottom of the ad that said learn more. I clicked the button and the page was expired! On tv it says this is through June 1st but no way to do it??? BAIT AND SWITCH! ! !

Groupie

Yea I went into a boost store and they wouldn't give me that deal. They only offered my phones that were $70-$100 each. No free ones and no 4 lines for $100. Guess I'm staying with Metro-PCS
Agent

Hello @hhanna77. We do have a free phone promotion when switching to Boost Mobile. You must activate on the $50 Unlimited Plan and make at least 1 payment in order to receive the device for free. You can take advantage of this device offer visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store. You can locate your nearest Boost Mobile store using your zip code here at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/store/.

Highlighted

Hey there! The offer for the 4 for $100 has expired. The offer was from 05-05-2017 - 06-01-2017. This is what was offered at the store:

In Store Signage:
Unlimited Gigs
4 Lines - $100 /mo.
When your family switches to Boost Mobile
Plus 4 Free Phones!
Come inside for more details!