How much data will I use?

Go to solution
Accomplice

How much data will I use?

Hello,

Could someone tell me roughly how much data I would use in a month if I kept the data turned on 24x7 and just used it for browsing throughout the day?  I guess it automatically connects to my home network and turns off then.  I have the $35/month 3GB plan.  Would staying connected use up all of my data?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How much data will I use?

Hey there, alant! On iPhones you can find the data usage option by going to Settings > Cellular > Cellular data usage.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hey there, @alant! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. It wouldn't use all your data, but it will use some data depending on the apps that you have. Remember that, some apps update automatically. Also, you can use the device settings to check how much data your apps are using.

Accomplice

Which settings are those?

Agent

Under the device Settings, you should have the option Data Usage, in there you'll see how much data have your apps used. Can you tell us what is the model of your device?

Accomplice

I have an iPhone 6S.  I do't see "data usage".

Agent

Hey there, alant! On iPhones you can find the data usage option by going to Settings > Cellular > Cellular data usage.

View solution in original post