How do i reach boost corporate office...customer service is ridiculous!!!

Highlighted
Groupie

How do i reach boost corporate office...customer service is ridiculous!!!

writing because i have been going back and forth with boost customer service for a while now. Today was the final straw. I was offered two unlimited every thing plans for the price of one. Today the rep refused to give it to me. Then that same rep pretended to be a supervisor...i saw the conversation from my original offer was erases while i was in conversation with customer service. And they continued to give me false information telling me i can't boost up online....can you guys please please do something about your customer service department...ive given you guys too much money to be ok with being treated like This over and over agian...this is one of many correspondence like this with customer service if not anything else please give me a corporate contact to forward my complaints too.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Triasia. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I purchase several phones a year since being with boost and this time I wanted to boost up to the LG Stylo 4 PLUS.  This phone you can only buy through boostmobile.com because its not in the stores yet. I made many attempts to purchase on my own through website VIA my cell phone and my laptop.  Each time the money would come out my bank account then later it would be credited back. so frustrated of almost 2weeks of trying to purchase on my own. I call Customer service to purchase they tell me my Bank keeps declining payment. explain my mobile banking doesn't show declined payment and after speaking with bank they stated they have not declined any payments but boost takes the payment then credits the money back to account and that just what my mobile banking shows. I try and purchase phone through customer rep in hopes this will fix the issue. a few hours later bank statement shows the money come out then credited back. I call Customer service speak with a Manager named Ethan he first tells me he has been a manager with boost 5yrs then later in the call he clears it up and states it has only been 1yr I literally was on the phone with them over TWO HOURS!!!!! And he did absolutely nothing to help me except tell me wait 24hrs and try the purchase again (because that the advice their system is giving) I told him I have previously had 24hrs in between trying to make the purchase. It didn't matter he continues to tell me there is nothing else they can do actually told me to go buy the phone from the store ( and the 4 PLUS are not in the stores) after an hour and a half of pleading my case and stating that we are passed the step of waiting 24hr between purchase attempt we should go to the next step and him arguing me that I have not done that and doing it again Is all that can be done he then ask do I want him to put in a ticket for IT to check the system and that transaction for errors. I was so overwhelmed with disbelief this Manager would have not have did that as soon as I told him I have had 24hr waiting period in between trying to make a purchase.  Its sad that after being with Boost Mobile since 2007 or 2008 (not sure which year) and numerous phones that I have bought yearly because I usually buy at the least 2 phones a year if not 3 ( which can be verified in there system. They would do nothing to fix this problem. HELL I would think after 10yrs I should get a FREE  IPHONE after so many attempts of buying a phone myself. OH and after asking me about the ticket for IT he then tell me its going to do absolutely NOTHING !! I sure hope this phone call was recorded and also his boss listens to from beginning to end because this Manager needs more training... I did give him a difficult time because he was lying from the beginning and I could tell he didn't want to try and OWN the call and FIX the situation just prolong it 2 more days for me to call back and have to deal with someone else.... if I hadn't already bought a phone case bundle for the STYLO 4 PLUS  for the headache Ive had I would say forget it... SMH 

Highlighted
Accomplice

please let me know if you found a corporate's phone number. There is no point of speaking to supervisors with the same level of representatives. Wasted 3 hours of my life going on to weeks because now I have to choice but to wait. Over the phone, they also claimed there is no such thing as district manager and corporate office.