How do I use the Boost Dealz credit from ALL THE LINES of a family plan to pay the monthly service?

Highlighted

How do I use the Boost Dealz credit from ALL THE LINES of a family plan to pay the monthly service?

I have a family plan and each of the lines have Boost Dealz installed and are activly using it. My problem is that each phone gets the $5 Credit but you can't use the $5 credit to help pay for the service of the family plan. ONLY the primary phone's Boost Dealz credit can used for payment for the service. In the past I always called up customer support and they could transfer the credit from the other lines to the primary line (mind you that I always had to call at least 5 times before someone knew how to transfer the credit). This last month I tried to do the same thing and call up customer service... although this time, I called about 15 times and still nobody could do it. I NEED HELP!! How do I use the Boost Dealz credit from ALL THE LINES of a family plan to pay for the monthly service? I appreciate any suggestions!

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: How do I use the Boost Dealz credit from ALL THE LINES of a family plan to pay the monthly se...

Hello @shootingstarz. Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry, but we can't move the money from one account to another account, even if you know who the other account belongs to.

Re: How do I use the Boost Dealz credit from ALL THE LINES of a family plan to pay the monthly se...

I appreciate your response. But I have to ask how was Boost Mobile able to transfer the credit/money from each phone to the primary phone in the past? If you say that you can't?
Agent

We recommend reading Boost Mobile's terms and condition for detailed information regarding balance transfer. https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/about/legal/terms-conditions/product-terms-conditions/.

927 Groupie
Groupie