Horrible Data

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Horrible Data

Hello--
The signal on my iPhone 5s has been alternating between 3G and 1X all evening and I'm barely able to do anything requiring data. It is frustrating because I require constant data service and specifically joined Boost due to its advertised unlimited plan. Please can you help me fix this as soon as possible?  If we can't resolve this in the next 12 hours, please call me to discuss cancelling my service.
Many thanks,
PAL

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, plynch82. Really sorry to hear about this. Let's do some investigating! Are you getting any error message? With the address provided, we get an approximate address only. Can you let us have the specific address, so we can check accurately? Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us your information in a Private Message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm having issues with data aswell, I see that you optimize it for "video streaming" but why is it slow for other stuff as well? kinda redundant to take so much money from the customers and not being able to deliver what they've been said, you feel me?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @prince Thanks for contacting us. We do understand your concern. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to better assist you.