Hope to post this before my data signal is lost, AGAIN.

Enthusiast

Hope to post this before my data signal is lost, AGAIN.

Not really sure why I am posting this. Same problem as so many others here, sounds like a broken record. Slow to no data directly after giving you my money two months now. You have all that info you ask from customers, some more than once I read. I have done everything asked of me, still no solution.  I have been with boost for years now, and was satisfied, until BOOST DID WHATEVER THEY DID that created this issue. I have given time but can't any longer, because my own business counts on your business providing the service promised. I can't allow you to hurt something I have worked hard to achieve. So unless dramatic improvements take place soon, I will be paying your competitor every month.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Hope to post this before my data signal is lost, AGAIN.

Hey there @cyrrus. Please, accept our must sincere apologies. We'd like to take a closer look on this matter. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and pin, and the address where you're having this issue.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.