Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Furious about my hotspot being capped

Highlighted

Furious about my hotspot being capped

One it was very poorly put out to your customers. Two I have had nothing but service issues yet I have remained loyal to boost mobile for some time. I upped my monthly charge to $50 and I use my tablet for business and everything else cause I put my phone where it does get service in the house and use it to stream my tablet but I only get 8 gigs a month!?!? I hardly use internet on my phone cause it doesn't work right. After countless store visits and customer service calls to fix the issue it's still the same and I'm paying $50 a month for what??? I considered switching to metro pcs and honestly given the way boost treats there customers I'm strongly thinking I will at the end of this billing cycle. I know countless others that use boost and maybe if we all just leave you guys as a company can get your act together or go out of business cause your customers should be number one and there needs not the company. We make your company. We are your company. Feel free to reach out to me and give me a reason to give you another $50 next month
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Furious about my hotspot being capped

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, Bauk13089! Unfortunately, we don't offer unlimited hotspot yet. We'd like to take a closer look at the issue with your phone. Can you please send us a private message with more details? Also, please send us your phone number and PIN.

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".