Family Plan - need to switch to a compatible plan after acceptance yet none available

Highlighted

Family Plan - need to switch to a compatible plan after acceptance yet none available

I've accepted the family plan on both the lines that i want switched, but we can't even get started because it says I need to choose a compatible plan, now.  Yet, there are none only an option to start a whole new plan??!!!  

Now one of my lines was charged the new month yet I already paid for a family plan! 

4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

I had to switch to the $35 with 4G and had to give up the $30 Reboost plan to switch to the family plan.
I thought it was to save money. Yet I am being charged $25 on my primary number AND still being billed on my secondary number.
Anyone else having these type of problems with the Family plan.

Highlighted
Agent

The new family plan does not provide auto-reboost discount, because you will only need to add 25 to add a new line.

Highlighted

I did the family plan but I'm. Suppoyto be charged only 25 a line but I got charge 30
Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the phone number and PIN of the line that you would like to add to your family plan.