Family Plan - need to switch to a compatible plan after acceptance yet none available

Highlighted

Family Plan - need to switch to a compatible plan after acceptance yet none available

I've accepted the family plan on both the lines that i want switched, but we can't even get started because it says I need to choose a compatible plan, now.  Yet, there are none only an option to start a whole new plan??!!!  

Now one of my lines was charged the new month yet I already paid for a family plan! 

4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Re: Family Plan - need to switch to a compatible plan after acceptance yet none available

I had to switch to the $35 with 4G and had to give up the $30 Reboost plan to switch to the family plan.
I thought it was to save money. Yet I am being charged $25 on my primary number AND still being billed on my secondary number.
Anyone else having these type of problems with the Family plan.

Agent

Re: Family Plan - need to switch to a compatible plan after acceptance yet none available

The new family plan does not provide auto-reboost discount, because you will only need to add 25 to add a new line.

I did the family plan but I'm. Suppoyto be charged only 25 a line but I got charge 30
Agent

Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the phone number and PIN of the line that you would like to add to your family plan.