FALSE INFO! NEED TO COMPENSATE! WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!

Highlighted
Accomplice

FALSE INFO! NEED TO COMPENSATE! WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!

Full Name: Lee Thao

To Whom it May Concern,

I made a BoostUp purchase online Thursday, October 25th 2018 at roughly 3pm with expedited shipping. After the order was made, I realized right away the order did not asked for a shipping address and used my billing address as my shipping address. I did not want the order to ship to my billing address as that is my old address (my parents house which is one hour and 30 minutes away). I called Boostmobile (866) 402-7366 right away to get it figured out. After about a 15 minute talk with Representative 1, Rep.1 explained to me my order is only allowed to ship to my billing address. Rep.1 said if I want it shipped to my new address I will have to wait 24 hours because of something or I can change the address on my card, cancel my order, and reorder which will be faster (I could barely understand these representatives, low on English and low knowledge of their job). Rep1 suggested I cancel and reorder since I want my phone fast and even paid expedited shipping on it. I then agreed to call my bank to change my address so I can cancel and re-order my phone asap. Got my address changed with my bank and called back Boostmobile. I spoke with Rep2 and explained what just happened. Rep2 said she understood and suggested I cancel my order as well. I agreed to cancel the order so I can reorder it instead of waiting 24 hours. I was put on hold for some minutes, Rep2 came back to tell me it will take 24 hours for BoostUp to get back onto my account before I can re-purchase with the BoostUp monthly payment plan. I was already irritated with the very low knowledge, and now I have no way of getting my phone but to wait 24 hours. Because I trusted Rep2 of being able to re-purchased my phone in 24 hours rather than picking it up an hour and 30 minutes away (and I don't know when that will happen), I agreed to cancel my order and willing to now wait 24 hours since I have no options after all the hassle I went through. Several minutes later, Rep2 opened my order cancellation case (#221322977) and told me Boostmobile will send me an email in 24 hours when BoostUp is back on my account so I can re-purchased, then she either hung up on me or we lost connection. I had to call back to Boostmobile and confirm with Rep3 if my cancellation case went through. Rep3 confirmed the cancellation went through. I repeated the 24 hour process of getting BoostUp back onto my Boost account and receiving an email to let me know, Rep3 confirmed it. I repeated the reason why they couldn't send it to my new address because they can only send it to the billing address and Rep3 also confirmed it. THIS ALL HAPPENED WITHIN AN HOUR. 

Two days later I called Boostmobile on Saturday October 27th 2018, at 4:47pm to ask why I haven't gotten any e-mail regarding my order cancellation, my money returned to my bank, nor BoostUp back on my Boost account. I requested for a supervisor right away as I had already spent 1 hour on Thursday with unknowledgeable employees. Rep4 kept refusing to let me speak with a supervisor and suggested I just let her do her job, she can help me. I didn't want to waste any more time going back and forth on the same information that are false in the first place so I refused to speak to Rep4. Rep4 said there is no available supervisor at the moment but can transfer me to Technical Support as they are the ones to handle the orders. I agreed. Minutes later Rep4 came back with answers from Tech Support instead that the order was already shipped out and in order for me to get BoostUp back on my Boost account, Boost warehouse will have to get the order back first. I then refused to talk to Rep4 any further and had to request for a supervisor again. Rep4 finally put a Supervisor1 on the phone. I explained the situation and all the Supervisor1 said was basically I'm just going to have to wait and they can't do anything about it, that's just how it will be. I told Supervisor1 something has to be done because I was given wrong information. If their representatives were knowledgeable and gave me correct information that it would take up to weeks for me to be able to re-purchase my order, I would not have cancelled my order. I asked if I can just have BoostUp added back onto my account so I can repurchased a phone and the refund money can come in later, Supervisor1 said there is no way. I asked for ANY options and was given none. I asked to be compensated and Supervisor offered only $12 credit for my expedited shipping as I wanted my phone fast (but will still have to wait until I don't know when I can reorder) and $10 credit for their mistake. I rejected the offer of $22 dollars that was not worth the hassle and all the stress I went through, not to mention the most important is my time! At this point I had been on the phone waiting and talking with them for about an hour. I requested a district manager, Supervisor1 said there is no such thing and there is no corporate for Boostmobile but if I must I can e-mail Boost online only. I requested to speak to her supervisor. 

While on the phone for over an hour with all these people who could do nothing with different level title but no authority higher than another, I was out for my birthday dinner with my boyfriend. Every time I was put on hold, it was a long wait. Supervisor2 finally got on the phone, I asked to give me a minute to get to a quiet area out of the restaurant from my birthday dinner and Supervisor2 told me he can give me three minutes. I was DISGUSTED by that and his attitude! He dared timed me when I just wasted approximately THREE HOURS dealing with Boost representatives that knows nothing about what they do. Not only three hours wasted but I now have to wait who knows how long until I can get my new phone in, 1 week from ordered date? 2 weeks? I stepped out of my dinner date into a quiet area and spoke with Supervisor2. He basically said the same thing, that he can't and will not do anything about it. 5-10 minutes into our conversation I was very angry after 2 hours of my time and so I used a foul word twice and Supervisor2 hung up on me.

1. VERY UNKNOWLEDGEABLE REPRESENTATIVES.
2. WHAT ARE SUPERVISORS FOR IF THEY ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS REPRESENTATIVES WITH NO HIGHER AUTHORITY?
3. I GOT NO APOLOGIES FROM ANYBODY THROUGHOUT THE 3 HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH BOOST REPS AND SUPERVISORS REGARDING THEIR MISTAKE OF FALSE INFORMATION AND LEADING TO A HASSLE FOR THEIR CUSTOMER.
4. BOTH SUPERVISORS GOT ON THE PHONE AND SOUNDED LIKE THEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO ME. AFTER EXPLAINING THE SITUATION, THEY BOTH STOOD THERE IN SILENCE! TO THE POINT WHERE I THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T ON THE PHONE ANYMORE AND HAD TO SAY "HELLO" TO SEE IF THEY HUNG UP OR WAS STILL THERE.
5. NOTHING WAS OFFERED FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. ONLY ONCE WHEN I ASKED HOW THEY WERE GOING TO COMPENSATE ME.
6. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BOOSTMOBILE EMPLOYEES! 
7. ****** MOST OF ALL, VERY IRRESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS ****** 
8. THE WHOLE TIME THEY MADE IT SOUND LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT THE PHONE WAS SHIPPED OUT, WHEN I CANCELED THE ORDER IN LESS THAN 30-40 MINUTES!

I just bought my son an Iphone6 and added him on my family plan the day of my order too. Now it will be more hassle and stress for me to return his phone and LEAVE Boostmobile! I guess customer service do buy people. I am willing and gladly will pay that extra money for Verizon Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction, LESSON LEARNED! You guys just lost a loyal customer of 5 or more years due to your lack of customer service. I suggest Boostmobile start hiring people with proper English to avoid misunderstandings, and actually train/test their employees to be more knowledgeable of EVERYTHING! 

P.S. I still want my MONEY back! Still haven't gotten a refund, my order cancelled, my new phone shipping back to the warehouse, BUT MY BOOSTMOBILE ACCOUNT IS STILL SHOWING A CHARGE OF BOOSTUP MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN?! What sense are you telling me to understand?!

-Lee Thao
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: FALSE INFO! NEED TO COMPENSATE! WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, llxiong07. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Please allow up to eight weeks to receive your credit card refund. Your refund will be applied to the credit card account that your purchase was initially charged. Your patience in the mean time is really appreciated. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: FALSE INFO! NEED TO COMPENSATE! WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!

EIGHT WEEKS to get back my money?! You guys are a fawking joke, rip off, and scam! It's been two weeks now and installment billing is still applied on my account while I had never even seen your phone/my order! 8 weeks to get my refund, meaning installment can't be reversed until then. I AM NOT GOING TO PAY INSTALLMENT FOR 8 WEEKS FOR SOMETHING I DONT HAVE OF YOURS!!!! Spent total of 4 hours on the phone with boost in two weeks and all I've been told is I have no choice but to WAIT!