EXTREMELY slow speeds

Highlighted
Groupie

EXTREMELY slow speeds

im getting speds that are around 10 kb/s consistantly.  i have the 60 unlimited plan.  the slow speeds happen when i have 2-3 bars of 4g lte.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: EXTREMELY slow speeds

Hey there! Can you send us a private message with your full address?

Highlighted
Groupie

My data is extremely slow as well
Highlighted
Agent

@SSMOMMA Have you tried to update the device? Other than slow speeds are you having any other issues with the data?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

My N9130 (the whole phone) is slow....period. What causes this and can it be fixed or do I need to buy a new phone?
Highlighted

Good morning Caution187 and thank you for reporting this issue. We truly apologize for all the issues you've had with your phone.

Slow phone performance could be caused by one of the following facts:

- Too many apps installed: Depending on the phone's processor and RAM memory capacity, having too many apps may slow it down.

- Software version not up to date: Not having the last software version, may cause the apps to misbehave and thus slow the phone down.

- Network outage: Only while navigating the Web or using Internet-based services.

Have you checked one of these points?

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello Robert,
I have no idea on how to check the processor and RAM memory for the phone.
The software version is up to date.
Can the age of the phone be a factor?

Thank you for your help,
Caution187...Michelle
Highlighted
Agent

@Caution Hey there! Please, visit this link at Troubleshoot when your ZTE Speed slows, freezes, or turns off unexpectedly http://devicehelp.boostmobile.com/document/troubleshooting/Speed/Boost_Mobile/en/Troubleshoot_when_y..., Please let us know, if this steps works.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Joy,
Thank you for your help. Now the NEW issue I'm having is....I have NO "Boost Zone", I now have "My Boost", since the update
Highlighted

Hey there! What do you see instead of the Boost application? Have you tried to re-download the application?