Domestic Roaming Issue.

Accomplice

Domestic Roaming Issue.

Hi.  On a Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy j7, When the phone is  domestic roaming,  Roaming is not reliable,. Roaming goes in and  out.. My roaming settings are correct. I herd that the roaming is not adjusted but this has happend on a previous different  Boost Mobile android phone as well. 

I Wanted to get other Boost Mobile customers experience regarding roaming.

All Input Is Appreciated

Thank You. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Domestic Roaming Issue.

I am having this same issue. Just bought the s8 and i can barely use it. Did u find a solution yet?
Accomplice

Hi. I have had many phone on Boost Mobile with domestic roaming capabilities and all phones  that I have had on Boost Mobile dont roam good at all for example  When I am standing in a same exact spot inside a building and or outside while in a Domestic Roaming area, the phone just goes in an out of roaming all the time.  I have talk to Mobile Tech reviewers and they have said Boost Mobile minimize roaming while in off network area.  As far as I know their is no solution. Here Is Video about Sprint LTE Plus Network Testing!                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6igfDgqnFQ

Thank you. 

Accomplice

I have ZTE Max xl that I just got 2 wks ago and its been stuck on roaming until I called to see about getting a refund on the money I had paid because there was nothing they could do for it. I call to ask about a refund. I had to tell this guy look no more test. I've already talked to the warranty dept. He tells me yes but I can do it. I said yes just like the rest. I will say if I had talked to him from the start might of not felt like they were reading from the same script. 😂 I'm thinking about applying for a job there I already know no the protocol when comes to dealing with customers. I knew half of everything they tried before calling and unless they got a book of secret the ## do you have your sim card in right. I'm pretty sure really only one way. Im hoping that having my phone replaced for the same model isn't a mistake
Accomplice

Ive barely had mine 2wks a lol more but when I was able to get it to call-out it it roamed long enough o run my mins off. And they told me there nothing they could do the was damaged. I'm in a very good coverage area but my phone never connected to them once. It really confuses me that my phone has no problem connectingto a carrier just not boost. I believe is carefull just don't seem to add up
Agent

Hey Trebordrakcip! Did you try to contact the manufacturer?