Did not receive family plan account credit

Accomplice

Did not receive family plan account credit

I started a family plan in the beginning of feb and added 1 family member. The beginning of march i added another family member. The second family member switched networks and purchased a new phon from boost. I received a text message saying that an account credit was applied to my account and that i had to go to boost store where phone was purchased and added to family plan. I went to the store, store owner told me to call boost. I have called boost, was told to go back to store. I go to store and get told to call boost. It keeps going back and forth but no credit is given. When i called boost i was told credit is in notes in my file and if there isa problem at the store that i am to contact boost again ang credit will be given. Please help, i need to make my payment today but need credit to be applied first. Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Did not receive family plan account credit

Hi there Mcrisp. We would need to look into your account to verify the notes. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will figure this out. Victor21