Data issues

Highlighted

Data issues

My of volt 2 will not connect to data. The boost reps that help with troubleshooting don't help and I'm getting sick and tired of not being able to use my phone when I need to. My phone does not have an ip address. (0.0.0.0) There is sometimes a "!" by the bar's and sometimes a rotaiting circle too. Along with those, sometimes I will get a trangle with the "!" in it. Most times it is normal though. The boost zone diagnoses thing says my nework is failed and updating the profile/prl (or something like that) is just a temporary fix. I've called the number to reset your phones acctivation and didn't work either. Can anyone help?? Please? 😢
See more topics labeled with:
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Same here and got offered 6 bucks for no service for over 5 weeks advice switch carriers thats what im doing
Highlighted
Accomplice

This is an old post so I doubt my advice will help you but to anybody else that has this problem and is also probably getting the error code, mp:67 as well this is what worked for me. My phone is a crappy LG Volt 2. I saw this suggestion online and it said to soft reset your phone which is taking out your battery WHILE your phone is on and has power, then leave the battery out for at least ten minutes. After the battery is removed you also need to remove your sim card and sd card if you have one installed yourself. Leave these all out for at least ten minutes(I think I left all three out for at least 20 minutes). Now make sure you remove all these three things at same time or by that I mean not take battery out then put it back in then remove sim......take battery, sim card, and sd and have all three disconnected at same time for at least ten minutes. Then reinstall all three and power phone back on. If you would like try and update everything on your phone after reboot as well. Thus remedied my problem with permanent roaming or stuck on roaming paired with the mp:67 error I was receiving constantly.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I just paid my but in Thursday and it is claiming I'm already of of data. Its getting ridiculous the about of issues I have been having lately with boost,so many that I am seriously considering switching companies.
Highlighted

Hey there, Charlotte1969! Sorry for the late reply!

We truly apologize for the hard time you've had with the Internet service. With the purpose to check if there's any outage affecting your data connectivity, please send us a private message including a cross-street and your ZIP code.

We'll be happy to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)