Data issues, and roaming

Agent

Re: Data issues, and roaming

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, Jblack1488! We really want to help you with this issue. Can you please private message us with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

Accomplice

To be honest I'm done with typing the same problems over and over. I've been thru this cycle.
Agent

We've received your private message. We'll continue assisting you through private.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Been had again!! I'm a fool for falling for it for a third time!! Lol. I'm so mad I just wasted another hour to receive the same reply.

Re: Problems
We understand. We have submitted a report so the area can be reviewed by our network engineers. Improvement should be noticeable within the next 48 hours. If the issues persist, please contact us back so we may review the report, and continue with troubleshooting if necessary.

Re: Info
Thanks for the information! This issue has been reported, so they can investigate and resolve it as soon as possible.

Re: Info
We've checked the area and there are no open outages affecting the service. Are you getting any error message when trying to use the data service? How many signal bars is your device getting?
RIDICULOUS!!!