Data issues, and roaming

Groupie

Data issues, and roaming

For the past few days I will be sitting at home and go from having data to suddenly roaming. Needless to say, that leaves me unable to connect to the internet. My husband and I do not pay for unlimited data for the phone service, it is because we need to be able to be online due to our jobs. I am beyond irritated at this point. What is going on? Do we need to look into switching phone carriers or will this be fixed VERY soon? My zipcode is 74868.
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: Data issues, and roaming

Hello, StephanieS. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the internet. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Groupie

How do I send you a private Message?

Hey there, StephanieS! To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

- Hozuki_Robert

Agent

Hi, @StephanieS. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Good luck getting service back, it has been 7 days for me and still on roaming only at home, plus i have been lied to by their **bleep** employees who tell me the outage is done then turn around and say it is still ongoing as soon as this month is over im switching i dont care if i have to pay extra.
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @erickhrnndz181! We definitely want to look into this for you. Please shoot us a private message with your address so we can take a closer look.

Accomplice

My zip code is 75140 you cant tell me what I already know though plus no one seems to know when the outage will be over
Agent

We understand, @erickhrnndz181. Please send us the information requested through a private message so we can get more information about the network performance and the outage affecting your service.

Accomplice

I'm just going to leave a post with my departure stating that I am leaving boost. And once my wife and two teenage girls plans are up..... switching them too. Pay for 4lte... get 3g and slower. Paid for extra data... had to use WiFi cause of slow speeds. Calls don't connect. And get roaming sitting on my couch. Tried to problem solve with an agent but it's like they all go thru the same steps. Send ur number and pin. This doesn't sound right. Well look in to this for you. Well make a note. If it don't get better in 48 hours get back with us. I'm beginning to think these are auto replies! Well my plan is up today. I'm not going to purchase another plan to be able to get back with you in 48 hours. Boost will be losing me and my wife and two daughters. We'll take our money elsewhere. Thank you boost community for all your help. It seems you get the best help from the customers.... it's seems all you get from every post about complaints is a viscious cycle of the same response. Once you private message an agent... they'll take you thru their loop and you end up still standing in the same problem. It's like they pat you on your head.. try to console you with empty resolutions that get nowhere... then push you back out on your own. You just hang in there now ya hear! It'll all be alright! I feel like I've been robbed. False advertisement. Surely boost can't take my money for a service that wasn't fully provided?