Data add on won't work

Highlighted
Groupie

Data add on won't work

Why is there no option for me to set up auto pay on the 3rd of every month instead of the first? I had this with Verizon, cricket and at&t without problems, on boost this is not a option ,I collect my social security disability benefits on the 3rd not the first, and i can't change that. I live paycheck to paycheck, And talking on the phone several times to boost customer service for hours on end and somone speaking broken English that doesn't understand anything i say or i to him or her is terrible. Add this plus terrible service that works nowhere unless connected to wifi ,no data on roam which is terrible,no way to turn off roam or access the settings which are blocked and the fact its on roam as soon as i go out my front door. Im starting to wonder if i should just go back to at&t . All of this ,and ontop of it , plus constantly getting unotherized Samsung billing app detected messages, that won't allow me to purchase anything is getting very annoying.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hello @Invasion1213 and thanks for reporting this matter.

I understand how it feels when you have a situation like this one and nobody seems to be capable of helping you, but I'll be more than pleased to do my best to assist you!

To further follow-up with your issue's resolution, I need you to please send me a private message including your mobile number, PIN code and home address so I can check what's wrong with the network's performance, as well as to check what can I do with the date when you need your Auto-Pay to kick in.

I'll be waiting for your answer!