Data Speeds Slow Down...

Highlighted
Groupie

Data Speeds Slow Down...

I know after 2 weeks of service every month, my data speeds slow down. I can't enjoy videos or news feeds without it stopping every 3 seconds. How can I get high speed data throughout the entire month?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

@krad1965 I'm one of the community managers and want to be sure someone answers your question.  I've moved it here to network so someone can look in on you 🙂

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Guru

Hi Krad1965,

It sounds like you are on a limited / capped 4G LTE gigabytes plan. What plan are you on? How much $ is it?

If your not on an Unlimited High Speed plan like the older $60 plan or the newer $50 plan, you will experience what your talking about. The videos buffering every three seconds for like 45 seconds or more.

Hope that helps.

Yours,
-J
Mark as solved if this answered your question.
Groupie

I'm on unlimited data plan and my data is still slow. What's up with that
Highlighted
Groupie

I pay $55. for unlimited talk,text and data. Also, no throttling. Still having problems with speed in all aspects. Tried PRL/Profile updating and #72786# to do a light reboot. Still slow. Been a long life customer since day one and never have i had this problem. What would your suggestion be for a next step?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. The older $55 grandfather plan has a cap on the high speed data at 10GB. Have you receive any data notifications via text messages? Victor21