Customer service sucks, boost sucks

Groupie

Customer service sucks, boost sucks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customer service sucks, boost sucks

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, Lipz. What is going on?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I agree. I'm an educated woman and am pissed off beyond belief with boost. I've been a good customer for 3 years, with good payment history. Every time I call boost, you guys promise things you don't deliver on. I've been lied to, misguided and mistreated. You think you can pull the wool over people's eyes and tell them things that are not true- and get mad when customers call you out on it? No one takes ownership of their screw ups and always pass on customer's issues onto someone else, instead of handling it themselves. I'm tired of telling and re telling what's been going on with my service every time I call, because you either blow smoke up my ass or transfer me elsewhere. I'm so tired of your runaround, the next call I make to boost, is to cancel my service- even if it means downgrading my phone so I can get a new phone, with a new provider, new reliable service without any out the door cost. I've been patient for too long and gave you more chances than you deserved to get things right.
Agent

Hello, ducatichick! We're terribly sorry you've had this experience. We want to help! Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25