Coverage is horrible

Coverage is horrible

I just started and 2wks ago
If that. My whole family is having the same issues. We are not receiving calls and text. We are getting missed calls but it never rung. Text are coming in hrs later. Websites are slow n some not working
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Coverage is horrible

Hey there, Nothappy24! Sorry for the late reply, and please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience!

To better help you, please send me a private message including your phone number, your account's PIN, and your full home address.

We'll then verify what's happening with the service in the surroundings of that area.

Hozuki_Robert

Same problem!!!! people tell em they are calling and it just rings and rings -I don't get voice mail or a ringing or anything!!!! I have don hard reset, sent phone back to Samsung (it is fine) and I even bought a new one! Boost is cheapest in price but I would GLADLY pay extra for a line that WORKS!  And they hold you hostage FOR ONE YEAR before they will unlock your phone to go someplace else!!!!

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @mariajustme. We want to help! We'd like to verify the area to check the network performance and search for outages. Also, we'd like to check the account so we can take a look. Can you private message us your phone number and PIN?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Hello
How do I do that