Come on boost!!!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Come on boost!!!

No service for a full day but spotty for they past week and a half. I see everyone is having the same problem what’s going on did you get hacked? Tell us what’s up!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Leaskaggs112. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, along with your address, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have no idea how to private message, you didn’t catch the “newbie” in the corner of my message? I can clearly see that there is customers all over the US having the same problems as me. **bleep**ty internet for a week or so then no service. Or I have seen a lot of new customers that have switched to your service in the last week or so and not having service at all!! How come we can’t just get a straight answer?
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Are you getting any specific error message when you try to use your service? What's the make and model of your device? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? You can also send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".