Cell Phone Extensions

Highlighted

Re: Cell Phone Extensions

I need a extensions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Moneyymont804!  To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for extensions or extra days of service.

Highlighted
Groupie

When did they stop giving the 48 he extension because I used to get them when my pay day was days after my phone bill was due.
Highlighted

Hey there, Aquilah! Sorry for the confusion. It has never been a mandatory extension. We used to help out our customers with this before but it was always up to the representative's discretion. The company has enforced this policy and we are no longer able to adjust customers accounts as we no longer offer the daily plan as an option. 

Highlighted

Metro Pcs offers the same deals and promotions yet they still offer a 48 hour extension so you both are prepaid services so that seems to be far fetched. Am I right?
Joshua Randall
Highlighted
Groupie

Payed rent and need a few days to pay my bill .
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Relle! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are not able to apply funds to accounts for free days of service.

Highlighted
Groupie

What special prices are you talking about? You actually charge more then metro or cricket. And your phone prices are crazy. If I didn't need a new phone and wanted one for free I would have stuck with metro. How is boost still in business even?