Cell Phone Extensions

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Cell Phone Extensions

Hey,Kim12! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks! Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

My phone is off & I need & 3 day Extension
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Brendaharris! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

Highlighted
Groupie

My phone is off & I need a 3 day Extension
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Brendaharris. Unfortunately due to being pre paid service we are not able to provide extensions to monthly plans.
 What could be done in a situation like this is, we could switch you to the $3 Daily plan and you could pay the $3 a day or as needed and when you are able to go back to the monthly plan, we will switch you back. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Want extension for two days
Highlighted
Groupie

Can I get a extension till tomorrow
Highlighted
Agent

Margiew1234!

In order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer service extensions. Perhaps, you'd want to look at other plan options that may work better for you. If so, just let us know. We'll be glad to help you find the best plan rate option.

EdwinRG

Highlighted

My service get turned off tonight and i was wondering if i can get an iextersion til friday when i get paymented
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, to keep costs low and have great offers and deals, we don't provide credits or extensions for the service.  We're sorry for the inconvenience.