Cell Phone Extensions

Highlighted
Accomplice

Cell Phone Extensions

Do you people give out cell phone extensions, ? I have a payee that pays my bills i dont get paid till the next Monday,and my bill was due Sunday,is there anyway i can have my due date changed from Sunday to Mondays please?

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Guru

Hi,
Boost usually does not give such credits. Boost is pre paid service, so basically they have to add $ to your account for you.

Oh, did you know if you miss a payment, Boost will allow you to receive free calls and inbound text messages for 60 days from your last payment due date? So while you would not be able to send outbound texts or make outbound calls, you can still get ones made to you.

If you really need to make calls and send texts for a few days, call customer service 611 from your phone or 888 Boost 4 U from another phone, explain your situation. If they say no, keep calling until someone says yes.

Yours,
-J
Highlighted

Need a extensions due the fact i dont get a check till thursday would really appreciate it dearly thank you
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you so much for contacting. Unfortunately, Boost Mobile, as a prepaid service doesn't provide extensions. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Highlighted

That is not fair you all do not give extensions because sometime we as people's need that extra time, more then one day
Highlighted
Groupie

Me too please i dont get paid till the 20th
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Normag34! We understand your situation. However, in order for us to offer special prices and promotions, we are not able to provide you with free services or credit extensions. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

Highlighted

I need an Extension until Friday till I get paid
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Jason2! Thanks for contacting us. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for extensions or extra days of service. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Highlighted

I in need of a extension on my phone I get pay Thursday