Can somebody fix my family plan for me allready......

Enthusiast

Can somebody fix my family plan for me allready......

I got rid of the boost Premiere program a long time ago already.... My bill is paid and current.... Already upgraded to $50 unlimited plan... Have had $30 added to the main account for the new line forever now.... Not in any grace period unless boost is stupid.... Pretty much the only thing I haven't tried is "stick  in toaster" and that's where I draw the line... Still getting error "ESB [990008905] : Link activity is not allowed for accounts in Grace Period"..................................................................................... Will PM phone numbers and account pins as soon as I hear from one of you..... Somebody please just fix this thing for me already... This has already cost me a  ton of money cuz I'm paying 20 extra dollars every month,  because I can't get a real person to just get on the system and fix it... I'm getting tired of messing around....

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Can somebody fix my f***in' family plan for me allready......

solo4201, please send us your account information (Phone Number and Pin) via a private message. We'll review this situation immediately.

EdwinRG,.