Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Can not send pictures

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can not send pictures

None of my MMS images will send through text! I can send and receive normal texts that do not contain images, but mms will not go through! I have checked my settings, restarted my iPhone 8 and still no photos can be sent! Help!!!!
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Can not send pictures

*Update* I turned airplane mode on and off and that fixed the problem!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

*Update* I turned airplane mode on and off and that fixed the problem!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Sounds good! We remain at your service. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Highlighted
Accomplice

FYI so you know - went to a boost store and what fixed everything on the phone was updating the profile and PRL in the settings and restarting phone - now have data and can send and receive pictures

Highlighted
Agent

That’s so good to hear! Thank you for the information.

Highlighted
Accomplice

i know and thanks for helping

Highlighted
Agent

Glad to have you on the team!

Highlighted
Accomplice

lol

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, hartmank48. Where sorry to hear that. Are you getting an error message when you try to send the pictures?