Boost store a joke.

Highlighted

Boost store a joke.

I went to a boost store to buy my wife a Christmas present. The rep was helpful to a certain extent telling me that i may be able to upgrade my wifes phone and i was thinking that was awesome. He tells me that my wife's phone was due an upgrade, and after looking through the phones i thought the LG KM30 was a good choice for the budget and what my wife likes to do on her phone. I go through with the purchase that is when the rep tells me that they switched my wife's phone already to the plan, that the $25 device setup fee was common practice (this can be done for free via phone or web). I went ahead anyway thinking oh well at least i got a deal with upgrade. I go on my way doing more Christmas shopping. Later on i see the same exact phone at Walmart for the same price i got it at the boost store with the "upgrade" discount. Review the receipt from boost to find not only is the device setup fee non-refundable, but there is a $25 restocking fee for returns. Wow. So a store with the name of my service not only sells the phone the same price as competetors with fake discounts (you would think that buying direct would give some kind of perk), but verifys the scam by charging a restocking fee. I will never buy from a boost store again.