Boost plan with growing data

Boost plan with growing data

I have a 2GB that grows to 5 GB pan.  I've had it since 05/17/15.  The cost is $35/Mon.  It is $30/Mon if on the automatic payment.  I am.  The dataq is supposed to grow by .5 GB every six months if payments are made on time up to a maximum of 5 GB.  My payments have always been on time.  My plan did increase from 2048 MB to 2560 MB after six months. It was to have increased to 3072 MB in April, 2016.  It did not.  I had to purchase an add-on data package.  I called the last time on 07/19/16 to inquire about when I would get the extra data.  After profuse apologies, I was told that I would get 3072 MB effective 08/18/16 (my cycle beginning date).  It hasn't happened.  It is very difficult to get to talk to a live human being.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, the "growing data plan was changed to a 512 MB increase every three months if payments are made on time, but that was after I signedup for the original plan.  

15 REPLIES 15
Accomplice

I don't wanna pay more than I am now
Accomplice

They don't get it right for 30 I can't see paying 20 dollars more

In that case, then I would need you to please send me a private message including your number and PIN code to further help you.

I'll be looking forward to your reply!

- Robert.

Accomplice
Accomplice

I have 2Gb with growing data on auto payment it is been more than 5 months my data never increase. I went to a store to ask questions the agent just told me to change to $50 plan is better.
Why you're still posting growing data if you never did it?
Accomplice

How do I send private message to give you the info
Accomplice

You told me to p.m. you so I did and I haven't heard anything back I was also contacted by another rep who wanted my info as well but haven't heard anything back.