Boost plan with growing data

Boost plan with growing data

I have a 2GB that grows to 5 GB pan.  I've had it since 05/17/15.  The cost is $35/Mon.  It is $30/Mon if on the automatic payment.  I am.  The dataq is supposed to grow by .5 GB every six months if payments are made on time up to a maximum of 5 GB.  My payments have always been on time.  My plan did increase from 2048 MB to 2560 MB after six months. It was to have increased to 3072 MB in April, 2016.  It did not.  I had to purchase an add-on data package.  I called the last time on 07/19/16 to inquire about when I would get the extra data.  After profuse apologies, I was told that I would get 3072 MB effective 08/18/16 (my cycle beginning date).  It hasn't happened.  It is very difficult to get to talk to a live human being.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, the "growing data plan was changed to a 512 MB increase every three months if payments are made on time, but that was after I signedup for the original plan.  

15 REPLIES 15
Groupie

Re: Boost plan with growing data

I have had the same problem with Boost ever since I started the growing data plan. Every 3 months I have to call them and tell them if they didn't give me my upgrade. they apologized then they say they will get back with me. then eventually gets set up for the next month.... sometimes. The next month its on there, sometimes! just have to call back and tell them again that is not on there. I don't think that I should I tell boost every month that they didn't do what they're supposed to do. it's aggravating annoying and at the same time I'm not going to wait another month if I've been doing what I'm supposed to do to grow my data. I want some sort of solution then, like it should have been. Eventually, I get it, but it's a lot of waiting on hold. Getting different customer service reps, having to REPEAT everything again, and this is every time I'm supposed to grow. By the time they finally have it where it automatically gives me right data, it's time for another growing data to be added....And the cycle starts over. I'm very unsatisfied with the way this is handled. I feel like they are trying to get over on people who may not pay attention or have time to tell them how to do their job. Very VERY annoyed and unhappy.

I am having the same problem. I signed on to the plan 4/16. My plan was every 3 on time payments I was supposed to get .5 gig increase. I am still on 3 gig. Have sent emails ,because you can't speak to a human with the customer care number.Got a call back from customer service.Was told they owed me .5 gig increase in Jan. Now they say no. I will be changing carrier. Metro PCS has the 5 g/$30 plan. I might take that. Boost has bad customer service. I will spend my money elsewhere.

Accomplice

Hi To All. I did have the same problem.  Email Boost Mobile Soclal Care At bstsocialcare@sprint.com or private message them on  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boostmobile/ or Direct message them on Twitter:   https://twitter.com/BoostCare in order to receve your Growing data. I had to message Boost Mobile everytime about getting my Growing Data. 

Thank you.

Community Manager

Actually @gaushouse, we have Social Care right here on the Community.  @Hozuki_Robert Can you help us out?

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Hi there @mowbar, @Blcoleman79, and @Roberto!

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of Boost Mobile for all the trouble this has caused to you, as I understand how frustrating and disappointing is when this happens.

To better help you with this matter, please allow me the number and PIN code (via private message) from the account of each of you and that way I'll check what happened. I'll be looking forward to your messages!

- Robert.

I made at least 6 on time payments and I've yet to receive the data increment for the last three months. Could you please help me with this problem?

Hello @Lawlis!

Sorry to know you're also having the same issue, but I'll be pleased to help you with that! Please send me a private message including your mobile number and PIN code to check your account and see what happened.

I'll be looking forward to your answer!

- Robert.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Every couple months I have to call as my wife and I are both on growing data we didn't start the same month so every 3 months I have to call to get the growing data then a month later I have to call for my wife's growing data. The last time I called the operator actually laughed at the issue and was very rude talking over me and wouldn't listen, when I asked to speak with a supervisor I was put on hold and told I didn't need to speak with his supervisor twenty minutes later he changed the plan instead of fixing the issue so I know I will have to call again in three months. I'm very interested happy with how boost mobile is handling things. Then my wife's phone broke, she goes to a boost mobile store and is told she can't leave the store without activating it there for $20 I activate my phones myself on the boost mobile site in like 3 minutes. So we got a phone at Walmart instead. I've been with boost mobile for a long time don't know how much longer I can handle being disrespected and cheated.

Hi there @Elcappytan.

I would be very disappointed and frustrated if I were in your shoes as I totally agree with you when you say that such behavior it's unacceptable. Please accept my most sincere apologies on behalf of Boost Mobile for the hard time this caused to you.

Have you considered the $50.00 Unhooked plan as a better choice? This plan offers more convenient features like unlimited high-speed data plus 8 GB of mobile hotspot! You can also get a $5.00 discount if you set up Auto-Pay!

I'll be looking forward to your reply!

- Robert.