Back Order/Shipping

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Back Order/Shipping

I ordered 2 iphone 6 pluses this past saturday and i paid EXTRA money for shipping as well so it can get here faster . I really need it by thursday because i wont be here for next two weeks starting friday and i dont want it to end up missing when i get back or anything like that. I would like to know WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED ????? it should not be on back order if i was able to order it & PAID EXTRA.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Back Order/Shipping

Hey there @julien08 We'd like to review this for you! Please, send us a private message with your order number.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Hey there @julien08 We'd like to review this for you! Please, send us a private message with your order number.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

Good Morning, I am having the same issue and was wondering if you could help

Agent

Hello, Melyssak. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

hello,

I ordered my phone today and received an email that is is in back order - what does this mean? help!!!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there orodia00. When an order is placed in back order, this means the phone is out of stock. You are able to request the order to be cancelled or await on the availability of the phone. We do not know when the phone will be available. Victor21

Groupie

how can I cancel my order?

Agent

Hi. We would need to submit a report to cancel the order. Why would you like to cancel the order? Victor21

Groupie

You said in a private message that "The order is process. Please allow the order to be completed."  I am so sorry to bother you, but how much is the process waiting? That depends a lot on if I have to cancel or not...thanks!

Agent

Understood. Your order was placed today to be process and shipped out. If the order was placed today before 1pm it will be shipped  on Monday, due to no deliveries on the week-end. If it was placed after 1pm, it will be shipped out on Tuesday. Victor21