BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER OVER 10 YEARS AND NO APPRECIATION!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE!!!

Accomplice

BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER OVER 10 YEARS AND NO APPRECIATION!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE!!!

HAD BOOST OVER 10 YRS AND MANAGER ETHAN GAVE NO HELP!!!!

I purchase several phones a year since being with boost and this time I wanted to boost up to the LG Stylo 4 PLUS.  This phone you can only buy through boost mobile WEBSITE because its not in the stores yet. I made many attempts to purchase on my own through website VIA my cell phone and my laptop.  Each time the money would come out my bank account then later it would be credited back. so frustrated of almost 2weeks of trying to purchase on my own. I call Customer service to purchase they tell me my Bank keeps declining payment. explain my mobile banking doesn't show declined payment and after speaking with bank they stated they have not declined any payments but boost takes the payment then credits the money back to account and that just what my mobile banking shows. I try and purchase phone through customer rep in hopes this will fix the issue. a few hours later bank statement shows the money come out then credited back. I call Customer service speak with a Manager named Ethan he first tells me he has been a manager with boost 5yrs then later in the call he clears it up and states it has only been 1yr I literally was on the phone with them over TWO HOURS!!!!! And he did absolutely nothing to help me except tell me wait 24hrs and try the purchase again (because that the advice their system is giving) I told him I have previously had 24hrs in between trying to make the purchase. It didn't matter he continues to tell me there is nothing else they can do actually told me to go buy the phone from the store ( and the 4 PLUS are not in the stores) after an hour and a half of pleading my case and stating that we are passed the step of waiting 24hr between purchase attempt we should go to the next step and him arguing me that I have not done that and doing it again Is all that can be done he then ask do I want him to put in a ticket for IT to check the system and that transaction for errors. I was so overwhelmed with disbelief this Manager would have not have did that as soon as I told him I have had 24hr waiting period in between trying to make a purchase.  Its sad that after being with Boost Mobile since 2007 or 2008 (not sure which year) and numerous phones that I have bought yearly because I usually buy at the least 2 phones a year if not 3 ( which can be verified in there system. They would do nothing to fix this problem. HELL I would think after 10yrs I should get a FREE  IPHONE after so many attempts of buying a phone myself. OH and after asking me about the ticket for IT he then tell me its going to do absolutely NOTHING !! I sure hope this phone call was recorded and also his boss listens to from beginning to end because this Manager needs more training... I did give him a difficult time because he was lying from the beginning and I could tell he didn't want to try and OWN the call and FIX the situation just prolong it 2 more days for me to call back and have to deal with someone else.... if I hadn't already bought a phone case bundle for the STYLO 4 PLUS  for the headache Ive had I would say forget it... SMH 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER OVER 10 YEARS AND NO APPRECIATION!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE!!!

I purchased mine at Best Buy a week ago and had them price match what Walmart was selling them for but my local store was out of stock. I get a better price through these 2 stores than at Boost with my upgrade. The current customers aren't appreciated and never receive any incentives. Those are only for new customers, which is highly frustrating!!!
My advice to you is to check these 2 stores. I got mine for $129. Good luck. I do love my new phone, btw!!!
Accomplice

Re: BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER OVER 10 YEARS AND NO APPRECIATION!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE!!!

UNFORTUNATELY THE STYLO 4+ IS NOT IN STORES HERE IN DALLAS WE CAN ONLY BUY THE REGULAR STYLO 4 BUT IT IS NOT THE ONE THAT I WANT..THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE STYLO 4 VS STYLO 4 +

Agent

Hello, @JPGRIGGS84. We apologize for this experience. This model has become very popular, therefore it went out of stock sooner than expected. At this time our Sales Team is working hard to replenish the LG Stylo 4+ inventory as soon as possible. Please visit our website daily as our inventory levels may vary any time. 

Accomplice

At the time of "ALL" my attempted purchases the phone was in stock and this post is mainly regarding the horrible customer service that I received.

Agent

Understood and we do apologize for any inconveniences. Unfortunately, the device is not available at the time.  We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so please stay tuned!

Accomplice

AGAIN THE PROBLEM WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAUSE AT THE TIMES I TRIED TO BOOST UP YOUR MANAGER ETHAN WAS HORRIBLE DID NOTHING AS FOR FIXING THE PROBLEM AND IN THE END BLOCK ALL MY INCOMING TEXT MESSAGES WITH OUT MY CONSENT. SO PLEASE STOP TELLING ME ABOUT THE PHONE BEING UNAVAILABLE NOW DUE TO POPULARITY BECAUSE WHEN I WAS DEALING WITH BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE THE PHONE WAS IN STOCK!!!

Accomplice

THIS POST IS ABOUT THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECIEVED!!!!
Accomplice

SAD TO SAY BUT YOU RESPONSE CLEARLY SHOWS FURTHERMORE HOW BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BECAUSE YOU OVERLOOKED THE ENTIRE COMPLAINT IN THIS POST!!!! WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE???