BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Highlighted

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bad customer service at retail store at 6465 Lyndale Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423. Visited today. From the very beginning agent acted rude, talked to me with no respect, comanding. Took my phone to setup and actually was careless. His name is M. Robless (he didn't introduce himself, I found online). He wouldn't like me asked a question the other agent who also was there, this rude man said: I AM THE MANAGER HERE. ALRIGHT!
I didn't ask his position at all. He was looking at my account in his computer and won't see anything. He spoke in spanish on the phone knowing I don't understand that. I felt that his has a hard time understanding services of the company, he has problems with English. And dare to ask me personal quesions as if I am married- REALLY?? He has no manners! No professional ethics at all. If company is interested in sales of products at this store than work on customer service!
Not sutisfied.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Re: BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi there Number. We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to start an internal investigation for the poor handling that you received at the store to make sure it does not happens again to anyone else. This behavior is unacceptable by Boost Mobile standards. Victor21

Highlighted
Agent

Re: BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

We’d love to share more info with you. That doesn’t sound good at all. We’re always looking to deliver the best experience.  What’s going on, @CUSTOMER_1?