Attempted to Port over from MetroPCS

Highlighted

Attempted to Port over from MetroPCS

Hello! This past weekend I attempted to Port two lines over from MetroPCS, I first went to the store on Mt Zion Rd in Florence KY. The employee there tried to tell me that I had to Port 4 phone numbers over for me to be eligible to participate in the current family plan. When I responded that someone I know just ported over to the family plan and they didn't Port over 4 numbers they ported 3 and still got 4 lines. He changed his tune. He then said if I port 2 numbers I get 2 free phones, but I have to pay full price for the other two phones. I told him that can't be right because the person I was telling him about got all 4 phones free. Ultimately this person tried to up sell me from every angle. As I was leaving he told me he would knock $5 of of 3 of my activation fees. I told him I would think about it and come back. I then went to the store on Madison Ave in Covington KY because that is where the person I know ported over. I go through the process of getting my account number and pin verified only to find out this store only has two types of phone in stock, neither of the two were the phone I was looking to get. The employee told me to come back in the morning and she would have phones, but low and behold they don't have new phones this morning now it is going to be this afternoon. I went back to the original store on Mt Zion last night because I was gonna go ahead and do what I needed to do to get changed over, but was told due to issues with Metro porting over it would take hours to get it done so I needed to come back the next day. I'm over the whole experience and just went ahead and paid for another month of MeyroPCS. I spent a whole day trying to get an advertised deal and ended up only getting rude service that was trying to nickle and dime at every angle. I don't really think this is the best way to attract new customers!
Thanks