Adding a Family member

Highlighted
Groupie

Adding a Family member

I invited a new family member who just activated her phone with the $50 unlimited gig plan. Upon accepting the invitation, the procedure states for her to change to a compatible plan to join the family which is on the $50 unlimited gig plan. However, the website is blocking her from joining until she moves to a compatible plan which she is already in. Is there a waiting period just after activation to switch over to the family plan? Right now it will only let her change to the $35 plan which is not compatible. What can be done to get her on the family plan.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Adding a Family member

Hey there, @Cberlanga ! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number and PIN of your account and the account that we're going to be working with, so we can take a closer look.  

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.