APN help Moto E4 Plus Socal

APN help Moto E4 Plus Socal

On accident, I reset my APNs 😞

Now I have no access to the internet.

I live in Los Angeles area.

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: APN help Moto E4 Plus Socal

Really sorry to hear that, eacevedo909! Let’s check this thing out. We'd like to confirm, did you get the phone from Boost Mobile or did you bring it from another carrier? What kind of error message are you getting when trying to use the internet? 

Accomplice

I unfortunately have the same issue. With the same device. I am only able to connect to WiFi and the data only says Domestic Roaming but, I still get nothing. I got my phone from Boost Mobile in Murrieta, CA. Is there any way to fix this issue with the APNs?
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @SSPE. Are you getting any specific error message? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

Thank you for following up. The only errors I've been getting are Mobile IP errors from the Hidden Menu but, other than that. I haven't gotten any. The crossroads would be Lincoln Ave. and California Oaks Rd. with the zip code 92562
Agent

Thanks for that information. Please, follow the next steps: 

1- Go to Settings
2- Under Wireless & Networks, tap More
3- Tap Cellular Networks
4- Tap Carrier Settings
5- Tap Update Device Config
6- The phone displays Update device config - Configuring your device for voice and data. Please wait.
7- Tap OK to continue

After that, let us know how it goes. 

Accomplice

I don't have 'Carrier Settings' in Cellular Networks.
Agent

Oh, I see. Please, dial  *#*#72786#*#*, and tap "OK" when prompted. 

Accomplice

So, I found Update Profile under System Update. And it worked! I checked to make sure that all the APNs were there and they were. Thank you so much, @Hamilton for your help and cooperation, I hope you have a wonderful day.
Agent

It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.