ACCOUNT NUMBER

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: ACCOUNT NUMBER

What IS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER!¿¿
Agent

Hi there, Csandridge. Just send us a private message with your phone number and pin & we’ll look into this for you.

Enthusiast

How do i send a private message??
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Enthusiast

I figured it out and have now sent 2 PM, sry to be short but ive been trying to get my acct # for over an hour! I need it now if someone in support can check my msg and reply PLZ!!
Agent

Understood. This is not a live chat. Response time depends on our agent’s availability.

Enthusiast

Thank u
Enthusiast

This is not a solution.  I've been online forever and calling looking for my account number.  They make this so **bleep** difficult that now I am definitely going to switch companies.

Enthusiast Wow
Enthusiast

Can I have my account number please
Agent

Hi, @Wow Could you please send me a PM with your Phone number and PIN code?