$60 promo plan only gave me 8gb hotspot not 20gb

Highlighted
Accomplice

$60 promo plan only gave me 8gb hotspot not 20gb

Hotspot data usage on my phone for past month shows 8.9 GB. I already asked for there to be a way to track 20gb usage, and still haven't seen anything done in over a week. What did I pay the extra $10 for? Am I going to get the remaining 12gb of hotspot or should I change back to the $50 plan and chalk this up as a $10 loss?
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Accomplice

Did not get a msg?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @3_devils. We're still waiting for your private message.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

They ran my hotspot with my wifi data I was charged 11 gb for gaming & 9 gb for music I have unlimited wifi and I use music app but wifi only no need for hotspot use with music
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have hot spot for my kids they still say I used 20gb in one week 7days still floored there is no way when before 8gb would go thru whole month maybe few days off before due date nothing can be done very big disappointment
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @3_devils! Thanks for contacting us. Your data can be consumed in a few hours depending on the usage. Specially if there are multiple phones using the hotspot. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, we'd like to take a deeper look at this. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Is there a way to turn email notifications off? I don't need an email every time someone posts in my thread.
Highlighted
Agent

@Cavs_B_Ball you can go to your profile's settings to turn off email notifications. 

If you are on a computer, you can click on your name on the top right, then select the settings option from the pop up menu.