$50 High Speed Un. Family Plan new question.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

$50 High Speed Un. Family Plan new question.

On the Family Plan for Unlimited High Speed data (23gb) and txt, talk etc. Basically I am thinking of switching from my current family plan which is 2 lines w/10GB high speed each for $70.
My questions are, If I switched to the $50 plan with extra line ($30) does each line have the allotted 23GB HS? Or does it add the data used from both phones together? Which in a way would mean each line gets 11.5GB HighSpeed? Cuz right now on current plan it's separated, each line gets 10GB. But I always use around 11 or 12 each cycle.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: $50 High Speed Un. Family Plan new question.

Hi there, dragonstruck! Each number on our network is an individual account. Therefore, even though the account's bills are linked by the family plan, the features work individually, so the data is counted individually per account. 

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hi there, dragonstruck! Each number on our network is an individual account. Therefore, even though the account's bills are linked by the family plan, the features work individually, so the data is counted individually per account. 

Accomplice

Well then my only question now is why the hell have I not switched plans already! Thank you