35 dollar plan with samsung galaxy j3?

Highlighted

35 dollar plan with samsung galaxy j3?

I was looking for a new phone to get and I really liked the one I found on here especially because the 35 unlimited everything with alittle bit of high speed data.

but then I kept reading it I believe it says something along the lines "only basic phones [non-smart phones] can activate the $35/45 plans."

So the whole reason why I'm getting it basically off the 35 dollar plan, and I wanted to make sure I understand completely...

Can the samsung galaxy j3 (2016) activate the 35 dollar a month plan, and does that include unlimit data, text, and talk.... [and that little high speed]?  I will be purchasing this off amazon as I got a gift card from my parents. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ignore That...I Think That Is Some Sort Of Error~Or They Haven't Updated The Website...U Can Activate Any Android/Smartphone On Those Monthly Plan...I Would Recommend The LG G Stylo Or The LG G Stylo 2...Splendid Phones...But It Depends On What U Want To Spend...
[ATLANTIC1970]
Highlighted
Accomplice

yeah i personally would rather get the stylo 2, or the j7 the specs on the j3 are terrible

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, I was on same plan with same phone....But I dropped that J3 one time and LCD cracked.. get a different phone.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, I was on same plan with same phone....But I dropped that J3 one time and LCD cracked.. get a different phone.