2017 0603 Service outage

Highlighted
Groupie

2017 0603 Service outage

When will service be restored? Unable to call or text. I'm using WiFi to compose this message. This is an inconvenience and I'd like to know what is going on.
Thanks,
Customer in Pittsburgh, Pa
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

15014 no service, please fix soon
Highlighted

Out here in 15206 as well. My sister, in the Hill District area is also completely without services. I've noticed my Assurance Wireless phone is also not working. They also use Sprint network so I assume that is related to this outage as well?
Highlighted
Accomplice

15477 has been completely down going on 4 hours now.
Highlighted
Agent

@WayLucas @Jenhunter1977 @Sapphire1511 Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience you are having right now with the service. We’re aware of an issue impacting our network. Customers are experiencing failures while trying to use the service. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. If you have any more concerns or questions, we will be happy to assist you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Service is back for me 15223
Highlighted
Groupie

Thanks everyone service is back for me in 15132 and 15221!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Shadena37

Good to know that your service has been reestablished. In any case, our technicians are still making sure this issue was completely cleared. A final update will be provided within 2 hours from now.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My data finally started working.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi jfritz0315. Thank you for the update. Any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. Victor21