Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

unable to remove secondary line from family plan

Highlighted
Groupie

unable to remove secondary line from family plan

hi!

I need to remove the 2nd line from my family plan and go back to having a normal plan at $35 a month.

the other line is my daughter and we won't be paying her bill for a few months as she won't be needing the phone services at all.

my line

just need my line back on it's own plan at $35 a month please.

I have called several numbers.  There is no option for this and there seems to be no live operator to speak to.  I read the forums and it says to PM, so I PM, then am told to call one of two numbers.  The same numbers I've called and got no where with.  PLEASE HELP!!

😥

can you assist?  i have called and can't get any live person....

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: unable to remove secondary line from family plan

Hey there, @psmitley! Thanks for reaching out to us. In order remove a line from a family group it is recommended to contact Boost customer service at 1-888-266-7848. If you have any other question, please let us know. 

Highlighted
Groupie

If so, then why are there many posts for service reps asking customers to PM them for a resolution? Your resolution is to just tell us to call a number thst I have already called several times and got no live help? How is this a resolution? This is frustrating, but not a resolution.
Agent

Sorry you feel this way. It is just that we're no longer authorized to perform this type of changes per customer request through the social media or the community. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Highlighted
Groupie

Ok, I get it. Your hands are tied. Please forward this to your boss.
I am a customer service manager for a local business where I live.
Not allowing your service reps the ability to handle something as simple as this through private messages, or direct chat just frustrates your customers deeply. This forum is loaded with the same request I have, by many many customers. It would be in your beat interest to make this not so ridiculously difficult for a customer to change. This is so over the top that its making me consider paying for another prouder at a higher rate, just so I can get a LITTLE better help.
Highlighted
Groupie

Ok so i guess i have to take a longer lunch break and sit on hold snd go round and round with your phone system until it frustrates me to thr point where i toss my phone onto the freeway. Yay.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your feedback, we will make sure we send it to the right people. Thank you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

You have to pay $3.00 to talk to a live person